Thanks to Sangeeta for this surprise nomination. I am humbled and overwhelmed. We all love appreciation and I am no different and hence it feels good to receive such an award. Although I have been blogging for a few years now, I had taken a sabbatical and practically discontinued blogging. It has been fun to revive blogging again and bring to everyone my travels.
I am a born vagabond at heart and love to travel. My passion has taken me around some of the most beautiful places in the world and made me a wiser soul. I have tried to embrace and educate myself with an open mind all that I have experienced. It has helped me to learn and respect the people and cultures that I have encountered along the way. I am still in the quest of meeting new people and understanding newer cultures and traditions with a keen eye on Geography and History of the places that I travel to.
Here are the simpler rules set by Sangeeta for the Liebster Award: (Note that the award has gone through various permutations over the years.)
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Let them know you chose them by posting on their blog.
This year’s rules add several items:
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that your tagger has asked.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Ask 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
I will refrain from asking any questions to my nominees and will leave it for them to describe themselves as they deem best.
My Nominees are
- Bern of http://ryanphotography.co.uk/
- Magdalene of http://lifebydmagdalene.wordpress.com/
- Denis of http://denisdanzephotographe.wordpress.com/le-photographe/biographie/
- Margie of http://gogreygirl.wordpress.com/
- Chris of http://chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com/
- Ana and Filip of http://2worldtrippers.wordpress.com/
- The Vibe of http://thevibe101.wordpress.com/
- Anil of http://exxtracts.wordpress.com/
- Linda of http://anaturemom.com/
- Michael of http://retireediary.wordpress.com/
- Bams of http://photobams.wordpress.com/
I have enjoyed following these blogs and hope they all continue to add more beautiful words and photographs to their blogs.